Sunday, June 10, 2007

Knit Me

Do you love to knit? But just can't keep all those needles, scraps of yarn, patterns, and books organized in a place that is near your favorite knitting chair or sofa?

I'm the solution. I'm a generous 18" tote bag especially designed for the knitter. I have 8 pockets sewn inside and out. The large outside pocket will house patterns and books. The side pocket will hold needles and a ball of yarn. Inside pockets have been sized for neat keeping of 4 sets of needles and a zippered pocket will make sure no small notions or accessories will ever get lost.



See....lots of space. So pretty too, you won't be embarrased by plastic baggies of knitting supplies sitting open in your living room.

This demo is made of a patchwork of neutral tans, paisleys and cranberry reds. Of course you could choose colors to fit your taste!


Let me know if I can make a knitting tote for you. I'm priced at $45.00 plus shipping.

No comments: