Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chinese Kids

I admit I've been stalking this fabric on the internet for over a week. I couldn't rest and had to pick some up. I even dreamed about this amazing Michael Miller fabric print after seeing it the first time. Of course, with two little Chinese girls of my own that is perhaps why I had to have it.

This 11"x11" bag is fully lined and has a generous inside pocket. It is heavily interfaced (that's the stuff that makes flimsy soft fabric sturdy and stand up on it's own) and has three different Michael Miller prints, the Chinese kids playing and the coordinating pink and black dots.

It has slim silver magnetic closure.



It is $40.00, please let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:

Traci said...

WHY,WHY,WHY do you tempt me so? Do you really need to make a living that bad?! I mean honestly, he's not selling enough widgets? Surely, I don't have to spend my money to support your darling's extra curriculars....do I?

Shit, I'll take it! You'd better not say it's sold either. I WANT IT..OH, I WANT IT BAD!

I can usually avoid temptation, but you got me on this one, Perrin. It's adorable.

By the way, I'm really wanting the Bunny Tote for Jade for Easter. She carries a tote everywhere she goes. It would make a great tote for me and I can imagine a mini tote to match for Jade. Let me think on that one before we exchange cash. But here me out, I'm buying the Michael whoever one. Oh YEA, it's mine.