Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Bags

Smoky Teal


Teal is not a color I thought I would ever swoon for. But this bag in all it's rich chocolate brown chenille softness with the hint of smoky teal makes me swoon. It is headed of to a dear friend, but I love this material so much I'd love to make it up for someone else. It is 17" wide and 13 1/2" tall with 23" handles. It is heavily interfaced and will stand up on it's own. It also features a gorgeous horizontal bone button and an inside magnetic snap for safety while carrying.

The trims that set it off are a silky green ribbon and light brown fancy brocade trim that is sewn along the top of the bag. Oh, be still my heart.














Let me know if I can make you a smoky teal.


Late Summer Creamscicle


This bag can only be described as an orange juice tribute to Liz Claiborne, who passed away recently by the way. Did you know that bit 'o trivia? It is her material after all.

The inside is lined with more silky orange check and the two fabrics are set off with a brown polka dot ribbon. It is held together at the top with a hand covered orange material button! So pretty. It is summer elegance at it's best.

Miss Summer Creamsicle is 16" wide and 15" tall. She has a large inside pocket.

No comments: