Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spring Peach


Being a young and impressionable teenager of the 1980's I am careful with my use of the color peach. If you lived through the 1980's you know what I am talking about.

However, I saw all these amazing spring cottons mixing a sweet pinky peach with soft browns and greens and almost had to kiss the lady at the quilt shop. Love at first site. I left with a spring in my step...I'm sure it was a site to see...grown woman with two year old on one hip and skipping through the parking lot with glee and a quilt shop baggie in the other hand.

This 14" by 14" tote purse is heavily interfaced to give the soft cotton some stability. You can see it stands up on it's own. I was delighted to get carried away and piece the inside together with more coordinating materials. It has 3 large pockets sewn in for good stuff.



I am also offering the coordinating makeup/spare change wristlet as a set. The little zippered bag is 8" by 6" and fits nicely inside the big bag but also leaves enough room for other goodies.

The set is $55.00 and will give someone a big spring peach kiss when she gets it !

No comments: