Monday, February 11, 2008

Messenger Bag

I do love a deep messenger bag slung over my shoulder and hip. Maybe it reminds me of my corporate working days when I would toss an amazing British Tan leather messenger bag over my shoulder and catch a plane to wherever. (But then a pen popped in it at 32,000 feet and blue ink inside my lovely leather...it wasn't pretty. That is another story.)

This bag was made as a special custom order and features the Chinese children playing with coordinating pink and black dots material. It has an adjustable strap and black shiny O rings on the sides to allow for easy up and down adjusting.

The inside has plenty of pockets and bright happy pink that will not hide any little do-dads like the deep black bag linings that can be the never ending black hole of wallet and tissue hell.

I hope the new owner has lots of fun swinging this whimsical bag over her shoulder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOO!
My bag rocks! Pink Evita Rocks!
I promise to bring this bag on many, many fun trips, plane trips, boat trips, road trips!

Thank you from the bottom of my purse addicted heart. Jennifer