Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ginger Blossom

Remember the little girl doll quilts? Oh, how I love those colors and the materials. I've been coveting the small amount of fabric that I had left over from the doll quilt project trying to decide what to do with the material.

There were only little bits of each fabric, barely enough even for a lining of 1 bag. I stretched it though...the idea, not the actual fabric and made this stripey little one.

Ginger Blossom is 14" wide x 9" tall with generous 24" straps. She's a perfect little summer bag, that is plenty big enough to carry real woman stuff. She has a large internal pocket and a magnetic snap closure.

$45.00



I ended up with even smaller bits of material leftover. I just can't bring myself to toss even one inch.

So, headbands. Reversible headbands. More later about the headbands.

No comments: