Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pass The Pen, Please

If there are any last souls on this planet who still do not schedule their lives on blackberries, who don't send all their notes through an IPhone or dare I say it....need a pen and a piece of paper now and again, you've come to the right place.

I'm this person. My cell phone is the $19.99 model and usually sits idol until I think to recharge it's dead battery only to find out I did indeed have a message. But it is pink, it's only redeeming character. It makes me chuckle when I hold it's $.10 body of pink plastic. Needless to say the Barbie phone is not cutting it when I need to take a message or remind myself with a note. Or provide a quick form of entertainment for my 2 year old.

Here she is....Pass The Pen

It is a tri-fold with room for a collection of business cards...3 pens and a 3"x5" pad of paper!





Then you fold her up and toss her in your purse, or stash in your glove compartment so you might have a 50/50 chance of really having a pen handy at the bank when you need it.









This is just the prototype, which I am giving to the gal who came up with the idea in the first place. I'll see if I can whip up a few more to sell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's incredibly cute, Perrin! Any way to include a small calendar in it? Maybe a calendar/paper pad option. Hhmmm...

I love your ideas!!

Sandy
Troy, OH
(I can never remember my username and password!)...maybe I could jot it down on the pad of paper!!