Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finalist

Remember this? I'm just so excited, I made it into the top finalists with the black and tan twisted rope clutch! After returning home from a weekend away I opened my email to discover that my little bag was indeed selected as one of the Bags2Riches top finalists. This project is a fund raiser for homelessness here in the city. In year's past the finalist bags have been featured in the city wide Monthly magazine. Good publicity!

Want to see the finalist bags? Go here! I'm number 6. That photograph of my bag isn't the best in my opinion, but hey, what's a girl to do? I'm in and I'm thrilled.

Next week there is a fashion show downtown featuring the bags. I'll be the one carrying a camera in one hand and a two year old in the other, gah! If you are so inclined to make a small donation to homeless in Indianapolis, please place a vote for your favorite bag, which I'm sure would be the little black and tan twisted rope clutch with a big black satin bow on top, at the web site. Not so subtle, hint hint.

I could use a vote...apparently, at last count the bag cut to look like a little black dress is kicking my butt. ;)

No comments: