Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Baby

Oh, to be 9 months pregnant at the end of August/beginning of September. Ugh...the thought makes me want to grab a huge glass of icy lemonade and sip slowly. I "had" both of my babies (Who came to me at 8 and 9 1/2 months old respectively in the sweltering heat of Southern China) thank you very much and really...if only we could plan these things a little better, ladies. I'd vote for a nice cool day in March just as the spring blossoms are starting to bloom but there is not an 80 degree marker in sight for another 2-3 months. And then, just as you are about to go seriously insane with new baby in the house, why then feel free to walk in the warmth of the sunshine outside in the brand new shiny pram.

But life doesn't always play out like that. Sometimes you just gotta have a baby when it is 106 in the shade. Just ask my next door neighbor. She almost ready to pop. Oh, and she is almost done. I know, I asked her and she said..."I'm done!", as she less than cheerfully rolled her recycle bin into the garage.

Maybe this will cheer her up, that and dropping about 8 lbs of baby any day now.

Of course the dapper "tie one on onsie" is for the newest little Mr. The crayon caddy is for 2 year old big sister. Because I am sure that this one little crayon caddy will completely keep her busy and happily occupied while Mommy attends to the newby, ahhhhhemmm. And the diaper caddy is for Mommy. May she try to squeeze two different size diapers in this little caddy and keep her sanity all at the same time.

Ok little Mr., the cul-de-sac is ready. Come on home.

No comments: