Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life At The The Factory on the Cul-De-Sac


Ooh, rainy day here in the mid-west at what feels a bit like an assembly line plant. My faithful assistant, Liv worked in accounts receivable while I manned the production room.

First, I worked on this ruffle clutch. I made several of these at Christmas time but hadn't been asked for one until last week. The inside has a nice duponi red silk surprise lining. Fun.

Looking at it here I just realized I forgot the wristlet strap. Oh good grief, where is Inspector number 9 when you need her? This one will have to go back on the line.



Next up was a little zipper pouch with a side body handle installed. Great for summer trips to amusement parks.























Finally, this bag was ordered in a postman style. Hands free again, for summer in a sweet pink and green theme.

Ahhh, 3 more down 15 to go before the end of the month.

No comments: