Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tea House Garden Set

This 3 piece set of diaper tote with four huge internal pockets and key latch, diaper caddy, and matching toddler Mommy and Me bag was commissioned last week and went out the door this morning.

I admit it, I'm a sucker for these Mommy and me sets. Oh, I do hope the Mom receiving this likes orange, they did come out very orange. :) It all did not seem that orange when I was at the wall o' fabric. Drooling - over- all - that - amazing- Amy Butler - material.

I'm off to start working on a few bags that have yummy black velvet mixed with rich fringe and a heavy chenille small animal print. Two matching bags, for two friends. What a switch from the Teahouse Garden set. On deck...it's more Michael Miller Chinese Kids bags.

Never a dull moment around here.

No comments: